Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Snowflake Skirts, for Easter

During Spring break my sister, Mom and I decided to make Easter Skirts for all the granddaughters. The pattern is called the Snowflake Skirt. Since Mom had made these for them all at Christmas, we decided to shorten the top layer to showcase the fabric a little more.
They really couldn't be cuter! I ended up making 2 for S. and one for M. It was so much fun!
My Sister was on the cutting, Mom was on the Sewing machine, and I was on the serger. We just rotated, held crying babes, and had such a blast!

3 comments:

  1. My girls would LOVE these! Are they really hard? What if I don't have a serger? Keep in mind I've only sewn a few times in my life and consider myself an amateur seamstress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a pattern for this. My girls would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found the link. Perfect. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete