Friday, May 21, 2010

Should I? Could I? Would I?

Have you ever painted plastic? Could it really work and look good? Well, this was my latest project, to bring new life to these two run-of-the-mill plastic chairs.


So I got the red I wanted...Tomato red is what I am calling it.

I recently bought two of these yellow planters at Walmart. LOVE YELLOW and RED together. Hmm... makes me want hamburgers and hot dogs. Well, this is my BBQ area.

So I went for it, and here is the result. Decorating the deck is far from over, but these red chairs make me smile.

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see your deck projects, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love em! You have inspired me, I have those ugly white plastic chairs and they could use a good coat of paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can verify that they look great in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHHH! I love it! The deck looks awesome. Those food signs are super fun, I love the chairs and the garden. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete