Monday, May 17, 2010

RE-Upolstering


This beauty has been in the family for about 7 years! I bought her at an estate sale in Missouri- My husband hates her- she has nearly been in the good-will pile 47times, always rescued by me! I finally stripped her down and started working on her. I even kicked my husbands car out of the garage for a week. I have her wood all done, and now need to get the new fabric on! The problem is- my new power-staple gun wont go into her! I don't know if its the hard-wood or what? I think I need a nail gun, maybe a brad-nail gun. That's how she was put together. But, I need to wait for the dust to settle before that purchase. This has been the reason for a messy house, lack of bloggage and well, a lot!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it...I have been dying to try this but am way too chicken to do it along. Wish we lived closer together.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on pins and NEEDLES!!!! Can't wait to see it ALL the way done! Maybe, I should come supervise! LOL

    ReplyDelete