Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lucky Jello Cookies

Growing up my Mom would make Jello cookies. As a kid I loved them. She could use any flavor of Jello and they were fun colors and flavors. I decided to incorporate the recipe into a Shamrock cookie. My 3 yr old had tons of fun helping me.

Mix your dough and roll 4 small balls and put them together with a small stem and bake. They puff up a little and the balls come together to make your leafs. What a Lucky cookie.






Recipe for Jello Cookies:
3/4 c butter
1/2 c Sugar
1 3oz box of Jello(any flavor, here I used Lime)
2 eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
21/2 c Flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Salt

Mix together and bake 5-9 minutes at 350. Cookies should stay there original color and have cooked too long if start to brown. Let cool on cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes then transfer to wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment