Friday, January 29, 2010

Har- ta-tack

We are nuts about Valentines Day already! We are daily trying to strum up something to do. This is the inspiration we had today. And we feel so pretty now.
Paint a base coat. She chose pink. With the contrast of Red, we added hearts. Simply dip the fingernail polish, wipe the sides on the jar, just so you wont make a big drip. angle the brush, touch the nail. It should just leave one angled line like "/" then angle the brush opposite, only touch the bottom together to form the heart. You are basically creating a "V" but it looks like a cute heart! I was thinking XOXOX would be cute too...
Then a top coat! I swear by this one, Out the Door, It holds up better than the salon's goods!

2 comments:

  1. We use nothing, but "out the door" with little fingers that can't keep still, it's perfect. I am inspired, we are totally doing nails later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *This* I can do. :) The only thing I'm crafting these days is Kraft Mac n Cheese. Just kidding, I couldn't help myself. :) I miss you two.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete