Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sidetable Makeover

My friend gave me this lovely side table, it's perfect for my magazines and kids books but...it didn't match the rest of my living room furniture, so I gave it a makeover.

I started with sanding and painting with primer, this Gripper worked awesome.
Then two coats of black paint, and two coats of polyurethane, since it will be getting lots of ware and tear.

I added a cute silver pull, so my silver lamp had a buddy, and Voila'...



I really love how it turned out and can't wait till spring so I can tackle my dining room table.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I should just fly you to my house and you can take care of all my crafty projects that we all know I am never going to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, and wish i had those curtains too!

    ReplyDelete