Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Slap a bow on it, and call it good

In my search for a creative Fathers Day gift I came across this easy, super cute, paper bow. I knew whatever I did, it had to include a bow like this. Since I was in charge of our primary's gift for the fathers, why not make 20 of these bad boys. http://thecraftingchicks.com/2010/06/medallions-ribbons-and-donuts-to-share.html The paper I used was called "Dude" how appropriate.


They turned out so cute, we attached them to apple pie caramel apples, that the kids made themselves. The end result was so fun, and the Dad's loved their gift.




And because I was on a roll, and loving the cute bows, I made some for my children's teachers and teacher helpers. (Our school just got out on the 18th.) We picked up some yummy turtle brownies from our local BJ's (like Costco). The kids each wrote out a cute thank you note, and then we attached the bow. G.'s teacher wore the bow like a corsage on her shirt all day.


I love G's note to his teacher..." Dear Mis Widacher I well mis you. I well nev forget how much you like wering crocs. Senc you were crocs so much I were myn often now." Hope you can decipher that. He is the cutest, I almost wish he never learns how to spell correctly. His writing won't be as much fun to read.

How cute are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment